A pocket square rose is a great way to add a little bit of color and style to your suit. It’s easy to make one, and you can use whatever colors you want.
How To Fold A Pocket Square Rose
Here is the complete process explained in detail on how to fold a pocket square rose:
1. Step 1
1. Fold a square of fabric in half diagonally twice to form an isosceles triangle.
Fold the lower corner up to meet the upper corner.
3. Step 3:
Fold the upper corner down over the lower one.
4. Step 4:
Bring the two corners together and tuck them under and between the layers of fabric forming a point at each end.
5. Step 5:
The finished pocket square rose should look like this when unfolded.
Tips for How To Fold A Pocket Square Rose
Here are 5 things to take care of with respect to how to fold a pocket square rose:
1. Use a pair of scissors to cut off the bottom of the stem and any leaves that are still attached.
2. Cut the stem into three equal parts, making sure that each part has some leaves attached to it.
3. Lay the rose on a flat surface and use your hands to form a triangle out of it by folding in the left side, then right side, then bottom and finally top.
You’ll end up with a pocket square rose that looks like this:
Interesting Facts About Roses
Here are 5 things you should know about roses:
1. Roses are actually a fruit, and not a flower.
2. There are over 100 different species of roses, but only about 30 are used for commercial production.
3. The rose is the national flower of England and the state flower of California, Louisiana, and New York.
4. Roses were first cultivated in Turkey around the early 15th century B.C., but the first to be cultivated in Europe was Rosa gallica officinalis in the 17th century A.D..
5. The most popular color of rose is red, followed by pink and white roses respectively in that order.
How do you fold a pocket square Rose?
First, you need to make sure it is ironed. Then, you need to make sure that the pocket square is unfolded and laid flat on a table. Next, you need to measure the length of your pocket square from side to side. Then, fold your pocket square in half so that it measures about 2-3 inches wide by 4-5 inches tall. Next, you should fold both sides of the pocket square into thirds so that it measures about 1-2 inches wide by 3-4 inches tall. Finally, you should fold the bottom corner up about 1 inch and then fold it over again for a crisp look!